Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012 !!!

We've made a spontaneous trip to Prague to celebrate New Years Eve and boy, it was the craziness among all those people. The city itself is utterly beautiful, I'm gonna show you more of it another day.
For today there are only a few pics of the fireworks at Prague. As you can see my camera was struggling with the high isos and it sure did not help to shoot without a tripot. But let me tell you: it has been AMAZING!
Happy New Year to you. Lets look forward to what 2012 will bring.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful way to spend NYE! I love love love Prague and you sure captured the fireworks beautifully xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elaina. It has been my first time in Prague (but for sure not the last time). What a BEAUTIFUL city!

    ReplyDelete