Sunday, July 31, 2011

Berlin

As I told you before we've spent two (rainy) days in Berlin. However, I like Berlin in the rain:) I like how the puddles and wet streets reflect the lights, I like to see people hiding under their umbrellas and I like that I can take the dog with me when it's cold enough.
However this time while walking the dogs in the city's wonderful park Tiergarten I lost my iPhone. Gosh, I was shocked as you can  imagine. Searching and searching and couldn't find it back.... Of course I'm one of those silly people who capture their whole life including all passwords and photos in the phone so I didn't even want to imagine what someone who finds it would do with it.... But than...finally...I was completely soaked within...I re-found it in the wet grass....Good end, I couldn't have been happier!


So here are some impressions of our weekend, all taken with the(re-found)iPhone.



lunch at the KaDeWe

tea boxes, seen at the KaDeWe

Tiergarten









1 comment:

  1. looks like a fun time even in the rain, must visit this place... glad you found your phone

    ReplyDelete