Wednesday, June 29, 2011

soul sisters

This evening, while taking a bath, I received an sms from my dearest soul sister K and an email from my darling friend L and just thought how grateful I am for my lovely friends who inspire me daily, who make me laugh and think about things I've never thought of before, who make my life rich and colourful, who surprise me and make me feel loved.
How poor, how empty my life would be without you, girls.














via propalchabutt


"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day,so I never have to live without you."
~ Winnie the Pooh

3 comments:

  1. you with an IG photo if i looked any good with teary eyes...teehee...
    I simply love your blog and you always inspire me daily.....forever friends and soul sisters...

    p.s. i watch re-runs of "sex and the city' each night from 9:00-10:00. I finally found the channel they play them on...hugs always xxx

    p.s.s. i've posted this days ago and still hasn't shown on your blog? I copied and pasted this just in case....
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! When i copied and pasted this from the original, it cut part of it off...OMWord! I can't find the original comment now..
    p.s. i want to thank you again for the beautiful email i received from you. I will reply very soon. I guess i've been IG'ing too much...LOL...priorites...tee....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laureen....hehee...I know everything about too much IG'ing:-) LOL, if only it weren't so addicting:-)

    biggest hugs to you, dear. Have a good time with Jim's family today. I so look forward to seeing your pics of this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete